Grupo Ceres began its activity in the 90’s for the purposes of providing high quality services to the Construction, Remodeling of Buildings and Integral Refurbishments sector, under the conditions of professionalism, quality, safety and reliability.
At Grupo Ceres we are aware that in the pursuit of corporate objectives, the company should not exclusively pursue profitability, forgetting about the provision of a high quality service, of the impact of its activity on the environment, and that Construction activity often involves work with certain inherent risks, as evidenced by studies relating to this sector in Spain. It is for this reason that Management established and implemented an integrated Quality Management System based on the provisions of Standard UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2008, of Environmental Management based on the requirements of Standard UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2004 and Occupational Health and Safety Management System in accordance with OHSAS 18001:2007. By so doing, we are committed to:
- Establishing ongoing improvement, as a fundamental operational principle, in matters of occupational risk prevention, as opposed to relying on correction. Optimizing human and material resources, including raw materials, all aimed at continual improvement in the effectiveness of our processes and Management System, as well as in relation to the environment, preventing contamination, and concern for the health of our employees, preventing injuries and illness in the workplace.
- All employees are responsible for the provision of a quality service and for protection of the Environment, which is why Grupo Ceresensures their awareness and training in matters of quality, the environment and occupational health and safety, as well as in relation to innovations in techniques and materials as applicable to our building works and services.
- Suggestions from personnel are listened to, in order to improve processes, operations and environmental protection and safety in the execution of the diverse jobs and roles that make up Grupo Ceres, both in its offices as on its building sites.
- Grupo Ceresis committed to compliance with environmental legislation and all current legislation governing occupational health and safety, which may be applicable by virtue of activity or geographical location. We also undertake to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our service, and other requirements that the organization subscribes to.
The purpose of the quality management system is to provide our clients with total assurance and confidence in our services, and ensure the complete satisfaction of all Grupo Ceres clients, thanks to our compliance with established requisites. To this effect, the quality system has the following fundamental objectives:
- Compliance with the requirements of our customers, consolidating confidence in Grupo Ceres.
- Management, effective control and continuous process improvement.
- Effective assignation of duties and responsibilities.
The purpose of the environmental management system is protection of the environment by ensuring minimization of the impact derived from our activity. To this effect, in relation to the environment we are committed to:
- Integrating environmental considerations into all activities undertaken within our facilities.
- The appropriate management of waste and optimization of the use of raw materials and natural resources are priority activities in the environmental management policy of Grupo Ceres.
- We will maintain active participation in the creation of awareness and monitoring the environmental conduct of any sub-contractors who work with us.
The Occupational Health and Safety management system aims to prevent injuries in the provision of the Ceres Group services, as well as minimizing the risk of illness in the workplace, thanks to compliance with established requisites and the design of appropriate work stations. To this effect, the management system has the following fundamental objectives:
- Compliance with legislation in relation to occupational risk prevention, consolidating confidence in Grupo Ceres.
- Improving job situations where the most significant risks are identified.
These objectives are general. In System Review meetings held by Management, in the Sevilla or Malaga headquarters, quantifiable objectives are established for a specified period of time, including objective evidence that demonstrates their attainment, the person who will be responsible for their execution and the resources available with which to do so. The assurance that everyone within the organization who influences quality and the environment are aware of the Management Policy and that the objectives established are achieved thanks to dissemination, on the part of the managers of the corresponding Management Systems, to all levels of the organization and the distribution of documents that apply to each level within the different work stations.
We are in possession of business categories for groups C, J and K, thereby able to work with Public Administrations, due to being trained and homologated to do so.